Sunday, 14 October 2012

Stubborn memories


Your memories  makes me feel  your presence  so fresh like just we met,
I dont know why I always try to find you, always search you in every face I come across..
It feels like you are somewhere nearby .
I cant tell how did I feel when you were with me...
I lived my life in those days.
Now I dont want to be a reason of sorrow for you..
Because I am afraid of seeing your beautiful eyes crying…….


Your memories are so stubborn, they never leave me alone…
 they come and walk with me in your dream , even when I fall asleep ….
I am afraid to touch your  fair  scarf  that it may leave stained
I am afraid of holding  your angle’s hands ,that it may hurt
I am afraid of taking steps of life with you , I may not take care of you..
Forgive me, if I choose your memories as my life….
Because I am afraid of seeing your beautiful eyes crying…….




No comments:

Post a Comment